Friday, July 15, 2016

Love

Love is the only thing that really matters. The only thing. There are other things that matter. But love is the main thing. Love is the master key of the universe. Love makes everything else possible. So as much as you can, love yourself, love others, and love nature.
But wait a second ~ what is love?

Love, to me, is almost entirely impossible to characterize. So I'll just mention a few things that it does:

It makes me absolutely sick.
It makes me phenomenally happy and energized.
It makes me despair that I'll never find a partner and be in love.
It makes me incredibly hopeful and brave in my actions and my dreams for true love.
It makes me feel so sad and sorry for all the beings who are suffering in the world.
It makes me so joyful and happy for all the healthy, loving, beautiful people and beings in the world.
It makes me want to be a better person.
It makes me want to create a better world.
It rips apart my bullshit and makes irrellavent the things that I wrapped myself in before.
It liberates me from my old phony life.
It makes me a slave of its dictates to act, do, and live as a bold, loving person.
It makes me lose my appetite.
It gives me a new appetite - for intimacy, for connection, for communication., for communion.
It makes me want to build a nest so all the birds can come in and rest.
It makes me want to smash through walls that stop truth from coming through.
It hurts.
It pushes and squeezes me, prods and pokes me, nudges and nips at me.
I hate it.
I love it.

What am I supposed to do when I feel it?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment